Licence to use Site
1. We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
2. You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
3. You must not add any content to the Site:
• that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
• that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
• that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
The Site contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated content or any content available on any linked website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion; and the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).